Help us spread Freedom!
Want to write articles or op-eds for us? We need your help!
- We’re looking for individuals interested in promoting free markets, limited government, and pro-liberty policies.
- High school, college, or graduate students are encouraged to apply, as well as others who want to have their voices heard.
- Build your writing skills and contribute to a worthy cause!
If you’d like to contribute, email your contribution to AmericanFreedomInstitute@gmail.com.
- Only in .docx or .doc format.
- Minimum 500 words. Not too long either!
- Understandable English.
- Taken as a whole, the article must have a distinctive and clear libertarian tone.
- Authors may suggest a featured image with a link to its original web location. These images must either no longer be subject to copyright protection, or the author must be the owner thereof.
- A short two-sentence biography of the author must be included in the email that is sent. Even if you have contributed to AFI before, if there is no bio included in the submission, your article will appear without a bio.
- Links and sources must be hyperlinked if possible, and not in a bibliographical form.
- The article must be original and first published by the American Freedom Institute (being published first on a personal blog is ok). After it has been published here first, you can submit it elsewhere for publication.
By submitting an article, you agree to the following
- These provisions may be changed at any time, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are up-to-date.
- Any article submitted may be edited without consultation – it is thus imperative that any message or idea you hope to convey be stated clearly and in understandable English.
- No payment will be rendered by the American Freedom Institute for any public contribution.
- Authors must provide their real first and last names in the body of the email being sent. If they so desire, they may indicate in the field “A brief description about yourself” that they wish to have their identity kept anonymous from the public.